Lucia is an ex-dancer, fitness trainer and sought-after sports therapist based out of Hong Kong. Her many years of personal experience and knowledge in the field has led her to develop her own sports recovery methodology that has helped many people regain a pain-free lifestyle.
Her approach comprises 3 main steps: 1. diagnosis of the root cause 2. physical therapy using myofascial, massage and stretching techniques, and 3. strengthening to prevent reoccurence. Her style is often lauded as being easy to understand and educational for learning how to make positive lifestyle changes.
As a former professional dancer (Jazz, Ballet, Ballroom), Lucia is no stranger to discipline. Since coming to Hong Kong from Toronto, Canada, she has completed her certification training for a multitude of fitness philosophies, including TRX, BOSU, Schwinn cycling, STOTT Pilates, and more, making her well versed in best practices for her students and clients to achieve their bodies’ peak mobility and form.
In 2014, Lucia developed a fitness program and studio for trampolines called BounceLimit. It was there where she was named one of Hong Kong’s top personal trainers by Hong Kong Tatler, and where she discovered her passion for the rehabilitative side of rebounders, leading her to see more clients specifically for sports recovery.
Her personal philosophy: No matter how hard it is, you have to keep trying. Don’t give up – that’s the key to success.
- ISSA and NASM Personal Trainer Certified
- Alexander Method of SMR Level 1 Coach
- PNF Stretch & Assisted Stretching Certification
- Body Reading & Anatomy Trains Certification
- Rebound Therapy Trainer Level 2
- Matt Aaron Assisted Stretching Method therapist
- Neil Asher trigger point therapy certified
- Kinesis certified by Thomas Myers
- Rip Trainer Certified
- BOSU Certified Instructor
- STOTT Pilates Certified Mat Level 2
- Stott Pilates Halo instructor certified
- Stott Pilates Zenga Instructor certified
- TRX STC Certified Instructor
- TRX Sports Medicine Certified
- TRX GSTC certified
- Stability Ball Certified
- Schwinn Cycling Certified
- ViPR Instructor Certified
- Les Mills RPM Instructor Certified
- Picked as one of the “Top 10 Best Female Personal Trainers in Hong Kong” by HK Tatler